The two brothers (late) Mian Nazar Baqar (May his soul rest in peace) and Mian G. Sibtain were the driving force in laying the foundation of the Company in 1960. The family company Inherited by their father (a Civil Engineer), efforts were focused to provide devoted and dedicated services to Civil Engineering Discipline. Right from the beginning, the pillar of business policy was laid to search for branded machinery and appliances of international repute, upholding strictly the principle “Committed to superior quality and results”.
The services with sincerity provided to valued customer earned for the Company a unique accolade when a Pakistan Civil Engineering Organization of national and international repute built a beautiful monument of the machine sold by Sibtain Brothers for the Road Project, in Northern Area, in recognition of our services provided while supplying thousands of above machines that were used for drilling in the rugged mountains of Karakorum.
In addition we are serving with legitimate pride our valuable customers towards completion of projects of national and international importance.
Sibtain Brothers is established in year 1960 is an independent supplier of quality construction machineries with a track record of working with world reputable manufacturers mainly from Europe and United States. We focus on supplying of construction machineries to various sectors such as Motorways, Highways, Airport, Dams, Civil Laboratories and Canal lining for mega projects both national and international reputation, working with clients sourcing both heavy and light construction machineries. We are a market and technological driven company. Our core competence is to provide rugged and quality construction equipment's. We offer after - sales service to our clients with great satisfaction. Our team of professionals is dedicated to provide value addition from start to finish.
Purpose: To be a leader in the supply of heavy and light weight construction machineries by providing quality machineries enhanced services, competitive prices and close relationship with customers.
Vision: To be a leading firm in Pakistan by providing quality construction machineries and after sales services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
Mission Statement: To provide the world's best construction machineries that enables the customer’s business to excel.
Our Objectives: We are committed to deliver sustainable excellence in business performance by focusing on the following:
A. Supply quality construction machineries
B. Benefit to our customers
C. Realize the potential of our people
D. Meet our customer requirements
E. Maximize company goodwill
F. Safeguard asset integrity
G. Deliver structural cost reductions for our customers
H. Sustain a robust management system
Sibtain Brothers significantly contributes to the success of our customers by offering rugged and quality construction machineries and services that enhance their profitability and enabling them to outperform in the competitive environment. Our core values are:
Code of Business Principals
Sibtain Brothers has earned a reputation for conducting its business with integrity and with respect for the interests of those our activities can affect. This reputation is an asset, just as real as our people and brands. The code of business principals is as follows:
4. Standard of Conduct We conduct our operations with honesty, integrity and openness, and with respect for the human rights and interest of our employees.
5. Obeying the Law Sibtain Brothers Company and employees are required to comply with laws and regulations of the country in which they operate.
6. Customers Sibtain Brothers is committed to providing branded products and services which consistently offer value in terms of price and quality, and which are safe for their intended use. Products and services will be accurately and properly labeled, advertised and communicated.
7. Business Partner Sibtain Brothers is committed to establishing mutually beneficial relations with our suppliers, customers and business partners. In our business dealings we expect our partners to adhere to business principles consistent with our own.
8. Conflicts of Interests All Sibtain Brothers employees are expected to avoid personal activities and financial interests which could conflict with their responsibilities to the company. Sibtain Brothers employees must not seek gain for themselves or others through misuse of their positions.